We Will Come to You
United COVID Control is a distinctive organization applying the highest level of service in the fight against SARS – coV-2 (Covid-19) by offering various forms of testing. We are partnered with a CDC approved & licensed laboratory which is registered with the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). Safeguarding the health of everyone during these times is of utmost importance, we are on a mission to help stop the spread of the virus. Giving people the comfort that they need to be around one another by getting tested regularly. By taking all the necessary precautions, together we can bring an end to this virus.
What We Do
- We will conduct a quick survey to better understand your business needs and strategize a custom fit solution for your organization.
- The employees receive a nasal testing kit with simple instructions as to how to self administer the test.
- Upon completing the test, the employees seal their sample in a sterile specimen bag, which we provide, and deposit in a drop box.
- We hand deliver the tests to the laboratory and results will be reported with in 36-48 hours.
- Staff members will receive their results via text and email.
Helping Businesses Open Their Doors Safely Again.
Ask a Question
No appointments are necessary for any of our locations. Just drive up or walk up depending on the location.
Rapid Antigen test results are sent out the same day of testing. RT-PCR results are sent out within 36-48 hours from day of testing. Need it sooner? Call our office and ask about Expedited Testing options.
United COVID Control uses RT-PCR (Reverse Transcript PCR) analyzers for our COVID-19 testing. We chose this technology for its accuracy and reliability. RT-PCR tests are accepted as the ‘gold standard’ of Pre-Travel COVID testing. We also offer rapid antigen testing. Some airlines and schools are now accepting a negative result from a rapid antigen test. Check with your school/airline provider.
Both Rapid and PCR Tests are conducted at no cost if insured.
Cost of tests for uninsured patients (per person):
- Individual Rapid Antigen: $60
- Individual RT-PCR: $150
- Rapid & RT-PCR: $190
A valid photo ID and proof of insurance is required to be provided at the time of testing. Medicare, Illinois Medicaid, and all United States private insurance plans are accepted.
Our lab is CLIA certified and uses EUA tests following the FDA’s guidance. A CLIA certification is vital for a testing facility and is required for traveling to countries outside the US.